Sameer Grover (1980-2011) was an author, poet, teacher, and lover. He was born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He studied English, mathematics, and religion at McMaster University, Canada and education at The University of Auckland, New Zealand. The Prince and the Potter is his first novel. Prince and the Potter has now been translated into Hindi as Rajkumar aur Kumbhakar. It is available from Atma Ram & Sons, 1376, Kashmiri Gate, Delhi – 110006 (email@example.com). Sameer’s latest book is Reflections on Solitude and other Essays.
This website is designed as a forum to share some of the writing of Sameer Grover. It will continue to provide updates as to the releases and publication of his work.
Here are a few videos we think you will like:
- L.O.V.E. in Punjabi: Pyar – kise mahir da nahin, aam adami da nazariya
- L.O.V.E (Prem, in Hindi)
- L.O.V.E (in Gujarati)
- L.O.V.E (in Marathi)
- L.O.V.E (in Bengali)
- L.O.V.E (In Ukrainian)
- LOVE lecture (in Polish)
- Russell King’s video in memory of Sameer Grover
- The Rat Race
Sameer’s poetry videos are listed below with more to come. The poetry is written by Sameer (sometimes with others) and narrated by Sameer or his friends. Click on them to watch.
Hindi videos with English subtitles
- Mere Atithigrah Men Ane Vale Mehman (Visitors To My Guest House)
- Prem Aur Moh (Love and Attachment)
- Beshart Prem (Unconditionl Love)
- Prem Ke Teen Siddhant (Three Principles of Love)
- Ret Aur Patthar (Sand And Stone)
- Prem Aur Ekatva (Love and Unity)
Have a look around, read at your leisure, and share with your family and friends. Enjoy your reading and have a wonderful day!
Please contact us with your thoughts and suggestions.